Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up puffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puffy can refer to:
- Puffy, stage name of Sean Combs (born 1969), American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, record producer and entrepreneur
- Puffy, nickname of Mike Bordin (born 1962), American drummer for the rock band Faith No More
- Puffy, nickname of Jeff Dubay (born 1968), Minnesota sports talk radio personality
- Charles Puffy (1884-1942 or 1943), Hungarian film actor
- Puffy or Puffy AmiYumi, sometimes stylized as "PUFFY", a Japanese pop duo
- Puffy: P.S. I Love You, 1999 PlayStation game featuring Puffy AmiYumi
- Puffy, later OmPuff, Angolan-Namibian kwaito and hip hop musician Belmiro Hosi (born 1980)
- Puffy (mascot), the mascot of the free operating system OpenBSD
- Puffy Lake, a lake in Manitoba, Canada - see Sherridon, Manitoba
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.